A Parentís Guide for Successfully Employing (and Keeping) a Professional Nanny
The In-Home Childcare Kit will reduce the anxiety involved in hiring a stranger to care for your children for the first or fifth time. It provides the tools and process needed to turn that stranger into a confident childcare choice and provides the techniques and strategies for managing your nanny for optimal results - happy, well-cared-for children and less stress in your life.
The Kit will enable you to:
- Define your position so you get the care you require
- Ask the important questions of applicants and their references
- Understand how to successfully manage your caregiver
- Learn employment requirements for maximum tax advantage
The Kit includes
- Family Information Guide
- Binder with forms, questions, agreements and process to help you define your position, to successfully interview and screen applicants, to manage/evaluate your caregiver and to understand the tax issues related to employing a caregiver.
- CD to facilitate your copying all forms and information for successive searches